Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: the Wind

Garage List
2014 BMW 335 Xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
While I agree that the standard options on this car had been sorely lacking, It's a bit annoying for those us who had to pay for every one of those items up until now. In addition the premium sound @ $950 is less than 1/2 the price..., I believe I paid $2100. Not to mention the recent insane lease deals where you can get into the top of the range model for $400 a month?!

I paid an arm and a leg for my iS and I love her dearly but I cannot help but feeling a bit ripped off. This is my first BMW having come from the Mercedes camp but I'm wondering if this is standard company practice or are they just desperate to get the car out there. I can tell you with all certainty that when you buy a Mercedes not only do they offer you more standard features but those that you do buy you can be confident that they will not be free the next year.
had that happened to me before with the 3 series coupe, but u have to understand that model year end sales always piss off buyers. so u know what i do? i just wait until that sale so that lease ends around that time and i get a great deal again and again.
the bottom line is u love the car and thats it

Appreciate 0