08-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
flpnout
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dinan S3 Z4-35i

Garage List
2010 E89 Z4  [7.83]
I wanted the Eisenmann exhaust so I made sure I did not check the Premium package, Premium sound package, or Cold weather (just opt for heated seats alone) when I ordered my car. I didn't feel the need to have auto seats when you really can't recline it back. The base stereo may not be the greatest, but it's not that bad IMHO. The dealership thought that the wind deflector was included for 2010 since my car came with some of the pieces with exception to the mounting brackets/roll bar covers. They automatically ordered the rest of the missing parts and installed it once it came in, as stated on the due bill. Plus the dealership made a mistake and charged me end of 2009 incentives when mine came in as a 2010. $60k MSRP down to $54k. Spent far less than a well equipped 35is with all the mods I've done.

Dinan also made mistake by charging me Stage 1 when the tech programmed for Stage 2 since he noticed I had an oil cooler. When I came back to get Stage 2, two weeks later, that's when they noticed I already had it. They did not charge me for the difference. All in all I got this car for a pretty descent price.

Last edited by flpnout; 08-26-2011 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0