TurboSid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4Cx BSM/FR

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seetohey View Post
As someone who also was cross shopping the FoRS, CTR, and M2 for many months here's how it went down for me. I eliminated the FoRS early on as I just could not get comfortable with the seats. The FoRS interior quality was also lacking. I sat in a CTR (dealer wouldn't anyone drive it) and found the seats amazing. The interior quality was definitely higher than the Ford's, but I hated the touchscreen volume buttons. The thing that eliminated it was the markups (in CA, at least 10k on top of MSRP). I've said it many times, I just don't believe in paying ADM even though I could afford it. The last one standing was the M2, which I managed to find a dealer with an open allocation for a 2018 model at MSRP. I don't regret getting the M2 at all, but if the CTR was offered at MSRP, I'm sure the decision would have been much much more difficult.
Agree with all of this. I plan to keep my M4 so it will be either the ford/Honda or possibly the golf r because every time I begin the convo and there's a VW guy around they scream golf r. So i'll give it a fair shakedown.

I'm looking for a daily driver with more utility but still some pep to it. I need the rear seats to fold to throw work equipment in the back.

2022 BSM/FR M4 Competition X-Drive
2017 MW/SO M4 ZCP [SOLD] • 2015 MW/SO M4 M-DCT FBO [SOLD] • 2011 AW/CR 335is DCT FBO [SOLD] • 2008 AW/CR 335i 6MT FBO [SOLD]
Appreciate 0