View Single Post
      01-26-2010, 02:44 AM   #3
marcel b
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacked21 View Post
Im interested in hearing some opinions on this car. I personally love it and have been looking for one for a few months now, but they are difficult to find in good condition with reasonably low miles. IMO there is nothing else like it on the road, and having driven a few i can say that the raw driving experience it offers also makes it unique in my mind. It is, in fact, the most rigid chassis BMW has ever produced. So what are your thoughts on it?...

-J21
... most rigid chassis??? I would not say that, it is considerable weaker then the chassis of the Z4M coupe.

The Z3M is really a beautifull car, and available with the 3.2 liter engine, but this one is only produced in small numbers and hard to find. Prices are quite steep for a good one.
What do you want to do with it exactly? Cruising around or tracking? The Z3 coupe 3.0 liter is a very good alternative IMO. Fast, reliable, and much cheaper to maintain. My dad owns one, just a blast to drive. (he has the M bumpers and mirrors making it look really nice)
Appreciate 0