View Single Post
      12-26-2015, 07:58 PM   #17
hau_nguyen91
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMB 17 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorguy74 View Post
I call BS on the breathalyzer story. There wouldn't be any unless they pulled you over upon suspicion of DUI and you failed a FST. They just wouldn't administer the test for your circumstances. Makes me doubt the entire post.
I think I'm confusing everyone with the story.

#1 - I got caught on a spike trap that wasn't suppose to happen to me but to someone else.

#2 - I pulled over to the side now that I have 2 flat tires. The cops pulled up from the scene and asked if I got caught in the spike which I did.

#3 - They came to help to see if they can change the tires and end up filing a incident reports on the issues.

#4 - During our conversation, they asked for my ID and if I have been drinking which I assume he smelled alcohol from my breath. I answered him 1 bottle about 30 minutes ago.

#5 - 2nd cops pulled up and gave me a breathalyzer test which came out to be 0.00 because the beer I had was so not strong at all and it was 30 minutes ago.

#6 - I end up getting new tires and hoping to get reimbursement off of the two.

#7 - I am making a big deal because I got caught in a spike trap that wasn't suppose to be for me and also it could of been worst if I had more alcohol in my system.
Appreciate 0