Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
I stopped in at one of my BMW dealers in town last Wednesday to ask about the year end sale and a discount of $2,500.00 on a new Z4. I was told the car had to be delivered by Jan 3rd or no end of year discount. They didn't have a Z4 in stock and I don't think you could get one to the dealer in time to delivery it by Jan 3rd. I would think if I placed an order with a very large down payment it would count as a sale. Anybody else run into this issue?
I would think as soon as you sign for it it would count as a sale ... as for the delivery deadline I think it would only apply for cars they have in stock ... or might I be mistaking here?

Can you not make a deal with your local dealership to find you one at the stated discount? I purchased my first Z4 a 2008 30is as a year end sale in November 2009 (in any case it was posted as a year end sale).

You mentioned large down payment I am reminded of the saying "you can get almost anything for money" give it a shot talk to the top guy at the dealership not just some salesman.

Good Luck.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0