08-31-2013, 03:16 AM   #44
nuebbes
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i e89 + 125i e88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
This is an old thread and I'm not sure Roman is posting much about their Z4 project car anymore, gents. (I believe they may have even sold it, but don't hold me to that.)

The good news is that the spirit of their project car lives on in mine:

Still trying to decide what, if anything, to do with the suspension. I would like a mild drop, but don't want to spoil the comfortable ride as this is my old lady's DD.

Otherwise, next up will be an exhaust (probably SuperSprint), ER intercooler, and a tune (probably ESS).

Cosmetically, probably a de-badge and a spoiler (Hartage?).
Looks really nice!

Regarding suspension: The Eibach springs are the best choice regarding comfort and performance. In combination with the H&R stabilizer they are perfect. But they won't lower your car a lot. At the front approx 25mm (with M-suspension -15 mm) and at the rear -15 mm (with M-suspension -5mm).
If you want to go lower, take the H&R springs - they are unfortunately not so good regarding comfort and performance, but they are lower. Unfortunately the lower the rear more than the front.

Which rims do you have? These are replica's and no real BMW CSL-wheels, aren't they?
Appreciate 0