10-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #104
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
I'm buying it Oct 27 the second pre-orders start.

I'd get it because it's going to be a powerful phone with an interesting design and new features. Phenomenal A11 chip, new design, very interesting facial recognition technology, dual optical image stabilization, one of the best cameras in a smartphone, and of course, iOS. I believe Apple is embracing the "notch" as a branding move. All phones look the same these days. However, you'll know it's an iPhone with the notch. Haters hate, but Apple could easily disguise the notch with software to make the top look like a black bezel. They don't want to.

I'm coming back to iOS after 3 years fighting through Android and can't wait.

If you just love TouchID, get the iPhone 8. I personally think we are going to laugh at fingerprint technology in the next few years. This facial recognition is only going to get more advanced, is already more secure, and definitely is the future.

The iPhone 8 and the iPhone X have the same processors, largely the same camera (besides dual optical image stabilization in the X), wireless charging, and similar overall performance. You're getting the X for the design, OLED screen, smaller form factor than the iPhone 8 plus yet largest screen, and the facial recognition tech. Plus, you'll be 10X cooler with the X.
i've never seen such rabid fanboyism.

You are literally one of the worst type of people/

"It's more powerful"
Yeah dude, that candy crush app starts all of .002 seconds quicker.

"new design"
It's a disposable phone that looks like another disposable phone.

"Interesting tech"
FACIAL RECOGNITION?! NO WAI!! It's almost like the stuff that has been out since forever.
Appreciate 0