Z4 Beemer
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [8.00]
Thanks to everyone for the positive comments. I really am very pleased with this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraska99 View Post
Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. Noting your location I would think they call that color "Rangers Blue".
Indeed - and hopefully it will be lucky for Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM3 View Post
gorgeous...to bad the stering wheel is on the wrong side...minor factory glitch i gess

I have read somewhere that the front end is so long it feels somewhat disconected...what are your thoughts on that?
Driving out the dealers carpark, I admit I was very nervous about the dimensions of the car - width and where exactly the front corners were. I have on a couple of occasions today when manoeuvring around other cars, switched on the PDC just to be on the safe side. I expect that within a few days, this won't be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisk View Post
A real beauty...!! Congratulations...!! Have nice trips with it my friend...!!

And a question...!! What about the standard dash? Is it beautiful? I haven't seen it closely, how is it from close? It seems to be a silver material like aluminium, is it nice? I will have the same in a few days, in the 1st of June and I can't wait until this...!!
I was worried that the dash would be too bright. It is a very light silver, almost white-ish in colour. I am happy with it, and the fact it goes right across the dashboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali92 View Post
really nice car

i see the 19inch wheel on yours: it's really nice but is it confortable ???
i really hesitate : 18 inch more confortable (v 294) or sporty and nicer with 19.

If you could give me your point of view

another question:

why did you take black leather with deep see blue ???
all picture i've seen before was in beige ???

is it not TOO darky when your roof is on ??

cali
I do feel that any imperfections in the road are a bit more noticeable with the 19" wheels (I have 18" rims on the 325i coupe), but *only* if you go over a pothole in the road. I think the 18" wheels suit the car well, but for me, the look of the 19's did it!

The reason I went for black leather was that my 325i coupe had Jade Grey leather, which looked terrific and contrasted well with the dark carpets. I wanted a darker interior this time around, basically for a change. The lining of the roof is light grey, so I don't think its too dark in the cabin to be honest.

Hope this helps.