View Single Post
      04-22-2024, 11:01 PM   #1
maxbaybe
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.5is

Garage List
1000 miles onto BMW Z4 35is

1000 miles added driving my 2011 Z4 since last Tuesday and I’m loving every second. Downshifts in the DCT and the burbles are amazing, the sounds are just awesome. I also can’t get myself to not get out sport + in city driving and highway ramps! It’s been a blast of a few days.

Now, I have a few questions for the veteran e89 owners and new owners. As this is going to be my daily driver, I am hoping I can get some more insight on other owners opinions/views or advice on how they live with their Z4. I am driving pretty hard given it’s only been a few days since buying the car, do any of you guys continuously push the car to its limits since owning your Z4?

Also planning a lot of trips this year, one of them being 1,500miles from Missouri to Las Vegas and back. For those doing long distance traveling was there anything you changed internally just as a peace of mind, or anything that made the trip easier.

As of right now I am planning on replacing a lot of the OEM parts (charge pipe, coils, sparks plugs, intake, and FMIC) also wanting to replace wheels as they are scratched up and from what I know that the 326m wheels crack and Missouri roads are not forgiving.

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2