04-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #29
Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
Was in London last year for a week for work and it's truly a world class city. I wish I had another week on my own just to explore but did have nights and the weekend to play. The Thames river taxi is an easy way to see a lot of London and get your bearings at the start of the trip. You can get off at Tower Bridge and go to the top and get some good views. You can have dinner at the top of The Chard for great evening views of the area. Definitely check out the concert schedule in Hyde Park. Two of my favorite things I did was do the Behind the Scenes Tour at Wimbledon and I went to see Arsenal play Leicester City at Emirates Stadium. There were 60k fans on a Wednesday evening! Even if you aren't a huge tennis fan learning the history and tradition of the game makes the trip worth it. Have to hit some English pubs of course!

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9702.50