View Single Post
      08-29-2015, 06:56 PM   #65
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvo9 View Post
One more thing I would like to add to my above post.

You'll see a BMW or a Mustang at almost every block when you drive by. Yeah there are 1 to 8 BMW series, but most people on the road can't differentiate the model, when most BMW are unbadged.

It's the same for Mustang. How many people can tell you're driving a Boss, a Rough, a Shelby, a 350, etc.

You might argue it's the "sleeper" status.

Are you really trying to race from stop light to stop light for cash? Or the moment you hit on the gas pedal, pass someone else real quick, it makes you happy and boost your ego?

You don't see many Challenger around, and that's what I like about.
Dude, going back to your first sentence how many Dodge do you see daily? How many M3s? Not bc you don't see challengers on the road means they are nice. Just go to Germany or Austria and then you wil see BMW and MB!!!! And your saying that they are not good bc they are popular?
Driving an M3 is an experience never compared to any American car, maybe to a Viper or a Ford GT. let me ask you, do you have a Challenger bc it's fast on a straight? Good for you. We drive M3 bc its a perfect car all around, design and performance. Sorry to say it and agree if you don't understand the M3 culture. How many Hellcats, Mustangs and Challengers are in Europe? How many M3 are there in America? Just compare dude. There are very little Challengers just bc people don't like them. Hellcats are ugly as Hell!!!! Challengers are a little bit nicer but the interior is awful!!!! That's why they are called muscle cars. The only thing they have is a big engine. Can't understand how you guys like the front grille, the rear and the sides of these cars!!! Challenger, Charger, Hellcat, they all look like from the 70s with a big ass motor. Not the balance between performance and design for me.

By the way, I know what a Boss and a Shelby is but what is a Rough? I guess you meant Roush!!!!

Can't understand how people still argue about the superiority of an M3 to a muscle car like a Challenger, Charger or Mustangs.
Appreciate 0