07-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannisa View Post
@ tranquillity : Sorry for this ''attack'' but you have been complaining about problems, and rattles, and dealer service, and warranty issues, and keep posting threads after threads, you truly remind me of Rolf D and his 296 rapsody, BUT you drive the shit out of your car, I suppose it's your dd, you demand others to warranty your car yet you couldn't spend a few hundred bucks to add a couple of oil changes and drop the spark plugs at 60.000 km? Really?
I 'm not inside your pocket, mate, but this should be your warranty backup in the first place and since you are planning to keep your car the responsible thing to do. You might turn your 2 years warranty period free meal into a salty desert.

Sorry in advance if you find my opinion offensive, I didn't intend to be rude or anything, it's just my ,02.
Umm, it is offensive to compare me to Rolf's tirade re his 296s: he kept going on and on even after he changed his car! When did I go off w/o end? Gimme a break...

Also, what do you mean "...demand others to warranty your car..."??? Warranty is warranty, period. Any dealer should cover any legit claim. My threads/posts have pointed out some legitimate issues w/ the car, so no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not as car-inclined as many of you, so didn't know that I should change the oil and spark plugs @x km and was going by the scheduled changes, but I'm learning.

You didn't mean to be rude but did it anyway, how ironic. Your last 2 sentences is just craziness and damn tactless.
Appreciate 0