11-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #3
CeEl
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Former Z4 owner (well, leased it) - can't wait for the new Z4! Unless something about the design really rubs me the wrong way, or if they don't have a color combination I like, I will probably get one as soon as I had a chance to test drive.

I don't understand the schedule - sounds like it will hit dealerships in October 2018, so that means custom ordered ones after first test drives will be delivered December or January. In the middle of winter (I am in Chicagoland). For a roadster????

If I can wait I may until January 2019 with ordering -- that should also provide some time for early adopters to find any issues and report them to the rest of the community.

I hope the laser etched seats will be available. I like the frozen orange of the concept; but I am also curious about the red that may (or may not) be available. Prefer a light interior, like white. Also a fan of two tone interiors to liven it up a bit - but not a fan of the yin yang interior of the concept, something a bit more conservative for me (white seats & carpet, black dash, for example).

Blind spot warning system should be standard given the switch to rag top (and supposedly larger blind spot).
Appreciate 0