teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Ok, lets break it down for you guys.
This auto show is taking place....where? Paris! Oh, no. Not the one in Texas.
So where is this Paris if not in the U.S.??
Could there be a place outside the U.S important enough to hold a auto show?
Could this be Europe??
Yes, it is!!

And so it comes that this model has a totally underpowered variant of the 2.0 N20 Engine (yes, it is) which has been around (not in the U.S.) for over 1 year now and is rather sucessfull.

There are many countries all over the world where a Z4 20i is as expensive as a Z4 35is is in the U.S.
And these miserable people also want to drive around in style.

Is that ok with you guys?

Maybe it's not OK. Are you the thought police or is your job to make everyone conform? Some of us are not morons and frankly don't appreciate your condescending tone.

I like all the Fiat 500's running around here in the US. There's bunch of them in So Calif. I've never driven one but they look like a sensible car, and I absolutely love this commercial.

Anyway, back on to my original point: Dante, Mr. Thought Policemen, would you be satisfied with a 2.0 liter, 1.0 liter or sub-1 liter package in a 3,300 lb "sports car" - regardless of what country it's being shipped to? It may not be here today, but it will be here in a year or two. I say call it whatever you want, but don't call it a sports car.

"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Last edited by teagueAMX; 09-30-2012 at 01:45 PM..
Appreciate 0