Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Lolwut

Not sure if this post is serious or...trolololol

Anyways, I'm Indian, and so can certainly tell you, as long as you dress, speak, and act white, you should have no prob getting white bitches

To be honest though, sadly, about 50% of white chicks just aren't into Indians, no matter how good looking. They just can't be seen with any guy who's not white. Not like I give a shit (I mean, it's their problem/loss, not mine), just saying
I was being serious...have had more luck since I addressed the facebook connectivity problem but still I'm not getting the type of attention I feel I'm getting on other apps. I look like some typical white-washed fratty Punjabi douche. I lift but I'm not straight jacked, unless I wear Ralph Laurens or fitted shirts i look DYEL.

I'm not one to call the race card and victimize myself, but I did read that studies have found that minority men have a significantly tougher time on dating apps than white men. Fact of the matter is that Indians and Middle Easterners are at the bottom of the totem pole for women. Even women of our own race are after the white frat guys.
Relax kiddo. What you're saying is insulting to me, as a middle eastern.

Have a good life; no interest in having a conversation with you.
I think you're delicious like caramel though :
What's your address, I want to send you flowers
Appreciate 0