Thread: Space grey 35i
View Single Post
      09-12-2015, 02:18 PM   #132
nuebbes
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i e89 + 125i e88

Again, the F10 rear breaks are just fitting with 20" wheels or with 19" M5 wheels.
I found a solution for a 370 mm rear brake upgrade with OEM BMW parts, but this is really not necessary. This would be just for show&shine w/o any benefits on normal (German) streets.
I made several tests on our German Autobahn with the F10 front and OEM rear size setup and this is working very good -> also at speeds >270 km/h.
If anybody is interested in a 375mm or a 396 mm solution for the front, pls. contact me. My adapter brackets are cheaper than 700 $.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VailM3 View Post
M4 wheels look good on Z4.

On a blue 35i

As to E-brake there is one from the UK. You might need to do a bit of investigating

http://pbbrakes.com/brake-kits/bmw/z...brake-kit.html
These are M6 replica wheels.
The rear brakes solution is really looking great but they would be not possible to make street legal for Germany. Real pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiltonfa View Post
Very nice wheels, had a set on my car before I changed to my current set. I'm keeping them for when I feel like a change

Also M6 replicas. But they also look really great on the Z4.

This is my new setup for the summer:

I actually installed 5 mm spacers at the rear, which is not enough. A friend of mine has the same setup with 10 mm spacers, which is a bit too much in my opinion. I have found a supplier for 8 mm spacers - I will try this next.

In addition, the rear bumper add ons are finished.
Appreciate 1
AndrewC198910941.50