02-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashi27 View Post
Install for the cones took about 30mins. The JB4 took about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Probably more because this was my first time. I have to say the Z4 is a lot easier than the 335 video as the ECU is easily accesible.

I was only able to drive the car once but it was a rush. Burger Tuning says it takes a few runs for the ECU to adjust 100% so we will see how it is by the end of the week. Adjusting maps on the fly is a cool feature. My car is not modified so I really can only flip from map 0 and map 1. I'd like to try map 2 but it sounds like you need downpipes. I am also running on snow tires right now so I don't want to shred them.

Cheers.
How do the JB4 numbers for the 35is stack up against the 35i?

Is there any difference?

The reason I ask is because Dinan's numbers were slightly different and for some reason he doesn't offer a Stage III for the 35is. I just wonder if BMWs tweaking the ECU for the 35is has an impact.
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Last edited by teagueAMX; 02-14-2011 at 11:59 PM..
Appreciate 0