Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfx45 View Post
Thanks! Would your estimate just be on the body work or including any problems with the rear axle and possible roof malfunction?
Does not include any mechanical work whatsoever. That is why I recommend you have BMW check it out. I assume you are not at fault and the city will pay for it. If it was my car I would make sure the repairs are carried out at a body shop that BMW uses for body work ... just to make sure the car is returned to it's original state so that there are no issues whatsoever once trade in time rolls around.

I once got bumped on my rear bumper of my M3. You could hardly see the damage. The fellow that hit me and I estimated the damage to be around $1K as it turned out total damage was $3,321- they found the rear bumper had hairline cracks and once they removed the bumper the support that holds the bumper in place was broken, both where replaced.

Pont being you will get an estimate, the final bill may look a lot different.

Once again good luck with the repair

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 07-26-2012 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: I screwed up with the dollars it was $3,321 not $2,321 final bill
Appreciate 0