tab380
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 z4 sDrive35i M

Garage List
2012 BMW z4  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
I went on wikipedia and flipped through some searey plane specs and saw something similar

So does it feel fast when you accelerate the plane? When you turn are there huge g forces? Or it is sort of a calm peaceful floating situation?

I obviously don't know anything about planes, but was thinking about purchasing a Caterham R400 kit car.. this plane kit is similarly priced, so I wonder if it is the better kind of kit vehicle to get.......
This plane is what they call draggy, it is not a fast plane, its a site seeing plane, not a transportation, get somewhere fast plane. Low and slow (under 2000 feet and under 100 mph) The great thing about this plane is it can land on lakes or calm seas, not just airports. A lot more places to go and see without the trouble of parking at an airport and renting a car. A lake side restaurant and/or park or a secluded beach is more fun than a Airport café.

I Feel the Need for Speed
2012 z4 35i M Sport Package, Navigation System, Premium Package, BMW Assist with Bluetooth, Heated Front Seats, Anti-Theft Alarm System, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, BMW Apps, Through-Loading System with Cargo Bag, MSRP Sticker when New: $64,895
Appreciate 0