SHADOW4
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite M4 2018

Garage List
2010 E89 35i  [0.00]
Update!

Today i sent 6 tools. I have emailed you guys with trackingnumbers.

Tomorrow or latest on thursday i will send the rest.

I am both dissapointed and sorry for the bad comments there have been here specially about Andreas and Prochip.

I have ordered 3 tools from him and always got excellent service and support.

The first one was the TVfree and i needed it fast for my vacation. Andreas told me he could not guarantee delivery in time with DHL, he recommended UPS in that case. I got the tool after 2 or 3 days , i don't remember exactly but i got it well in time for my car-vacation.

After that I have ordered both TVactive and CTMfree and both work flawless!

I have had problem before with shipment of my roadsterbags (not from Prochip) wich was shipped by DHL and my bags where lost for more than 5 weeks before DHL finally "found" them.

So there are absolutely no need for talking down Prochip here on the forum.

Regarding the "3 car limit" my thoughts about that was great considering if you have a lease and get a new car now and then or for a family with several BMW's. I never ever considered to sell it on to someone else. I also want to be able to reverse the settings quickly before any unexpected service.

I think that was the idea and a very generous idea towards any customer.

Anyway i hope in the future we can enjoy our Z4's with or without smart mods of the ECU.
If there are any interrest in the future for another group-buy I will try to help! (I have learned alot from this, so next time will be easier).

I also got a lot of support from Prochip so they have a great part in getting this to work!

BR
Shadow4
Appreciate 0