03-17-2013, 03:36 AM   #20
nuebbes
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i e89 + 125i e88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbruin108 View Post
are those pictures with the lowering springs? that still looks pretty high to me.
These are the AC-Schnitzer (=Eibach pro kit) springs. Additional approx. -20mm (front) and -5 to -10 mm (rear) to the adaptive suspension of -10 mm.
The H&R springs would be lower than the Eibach springs, but the problem with these springs is, that they lower the rear approx. 3 to 5 mm more than the front - I don't like it if the rear is lower than the front.
In addition the AC Schnitzer/Eibach are not as hard as the H&R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4RIDER View Post
Nice Matching SET of rides.
Any more up grades?

I tiied to get my wife to go for a 328i, 2 door hard top/convertible coupe same color ad my Z but she always wanted and MB so no luck.

On your F bumper lower grill-I removed (easily) the silver inserts and wrapped them in black gloss CF. I want to now paint the black plastic angled peice as you did. Did you remove this or have the shop paint it on the car? It looks like this is part of the whole bumper.

H and R springs and the drop- did I you have to re align the car after the drop?
Thank you. That is always a pity with the women and their mind of their owns...

Regarding the black plastic bar: I removed this before painting. You must first remove the inserts which you have wrapped. Afterwards you need a thin plastic tool. The bar is just fixed (clipped) like the outer air intakes. You need approx 1 to 2 minutes per side.
I am looking forward to see the pictures.

Regarding the drop: This was done by AC-Schnitzer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogg View Post
Wow i love them...

Particulary the wheels of your winter setup, is there the Bmw performance?
Thank you. My summer wheels are from BMW Performance. I try to use as many original BMW parts as possible.

In the meantime I have made some new changes - M-front bumper and BMW Performance kidneys:
Appreciate 0