View Single Post
      03-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #66
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by d05wtt View Post
The fact that you think they do go off-road, just made my point. BMW SUVs were never made to go off-road, just like the Porsche Cayennes, Cadillac Escallades, Audis, etc. And if you think they were supposed to, then you really don't understand. I totally get that you think the moniker "SUV" should mean that they are off-road capable, and in a way I agree. But the reality is that most car brands make SUVs not to do that, and BMW is one of them. They never pretended to be from the start.

When you made comments IN A PUBLIC FORUM that criticize the direction BMW design is going, you left yourself open to criticism also. It's your right to opine as it is mine to opine about your comments. I will borrow your own words, "you take my opinion too personally" and throw it right back at ya. Btw, not once did I call you "ignorant" nor call you names. Since you will "never" buy another BMW, does that still make you a BMW enthusiast? And if not, I guess I won't be seeing your comments in this forum again. In that case, I wish you happiness in your life, and maybe someday, I'll see you in the Jeep Grand Cherokee forums. Take care.
Patently false. Ever done PDC or any of the BMW drive experiences? The first thing they give you is an X vehicle which you take off road. Whether owners do it or not is a different argument. Is it as capable as a jeep, of course not, but it does have some capability.
Appreciate 0