Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1 View Post
you have to be careful and take the comments with a grain of salt.

there are owners of the z with normal suspension and others with the sport suspension. some own the Z4 23i, others 30i, others 35i and a handful with the 35is.

on the other hand, some owners are older and in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, "they're fuzzy wheezing little heads will come off", and they might have a different perception on speed and handling... knowwhatimean.

the entire bmw range have different handling characteristics built into them. go and test drive one at your local dealer or if you have a friend with one ask them for a ride.
Right on Memphis1 with you comments about different drivers and models. Like my old 2008 Z4 3.0is compared against the 2009 Z4 Sdrive 3.5i there is no contest between the two like Jeremy Clarkson I love the 2009 Z4 Sdrive 3.5i and gladly gave my 2008 back ~grin~

Yes jayely1, you should drive one at the dealer, words simply cannot describe it you need to see for yourself. Take it from me I drove a M3 for 4 years and the Z4 Sdrive 3.5i feels and performs better then the M3 mind you there is that 2002 to 2009 time slot ~smile~ much has changed in 7 years.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0