View Single Post
      04-29-2008, 11:34 PM   #20
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

see that video just really really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just was in Europe for 2 weeks at the end of march!!! and guess what... when i drove from Amsterdam to spend the night at the hotel with the guys at the Nurburgring all hell was breaking loose..it was snowing and they had the track closed..then the following day same fricken thing!!! man i know i was just in a merc wagon c180 but it was a petrol and i would have beaten the shit out of it on the track!!! just a rental that they would have let me taken on!!! i was livid but i accepted the fact and moved on.. we are going back in about 10 months anyways!!! but i did see a bunch of 911 gt2's gt3's gt3rs' and turbo's, and a lonely m3 and of course some other crazy cars but it was cold so no Ferrari's all waiting to get on the track.. hopefully next time i will get the damn BMW i had reserved.. it was like the episode from Seinfeld trying to get a car from them!!! but sixt did a great job coming through actually!! but dammit to have a BMW 3 would have been so much sweeter to fly on the autobahn going 120-140 mph in than a c180 wagon for 2200 kilometers!!
________
dodge la femme specifications

Last edited by purplewidow; 02-09-2011 at 07:20 AM..
Appreciate 0