06-21-2017, 04:16 PM   #43
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Touche. Maybe I'm just getting old an senile. Like all the kids running on the lawn at the apartment..., where is the respect? Little shits.

Do you have any recommendations? Don't care for anything fancy, but something that will do the job.
I'm with you there. I've been yelling that since my late 20's.

I use this:
https://www.joyetech.us/e-cigarette/...o-d22-kit.html

and this:
http://www.eleafworld.com/icare/

I also use the "old school" top fire, long wick coils and tank plus batteries. My advice is skip those and go straight to something like I've linked above.

If you're gonna do it, treat it like a cigarette. If you crave, grab the e-cig. Every. Single. Time. Nicotine strength is something you'll have to determine on your own starting out. If you are over half to one pack a day, probably start out with 24. I am steady at 11-12. I have one fruity flavor from my local store that only they sell and the other two are Dekang DK-4 and Joyetech RY4. Yeah, I use the Chinese shit. No, I don't care what anyone says. I've had no adverse effects from either of these two brands and they are widely available for ordering over the Internet. My local store just happens to stock both in mass quantity along with everything else they sell.

Quote:
I despise going for juice and coils because of the farts hanging out inside blowing clouds. That's their toy, it seems. More vegetable in the juice will produce less visible vapor. My blend gives off very little.
I do, too, but it's a small price to pay (5-10 mins.) to get what I need and leave to make sure I don't pick up a cig. A good vape store you walk into, tell them you're a smoker and you wanna quit, and someone there should be able to get you started with simple stuff. My store's run by mod carrying crazies, but if you were new, walked in there, and told them why you were there, they wouldn't try to sell you some stupid crazy machine. Their approach to wannabe non-smokers is to get you to vape instead of smoke and they're smart enough to know advising you to buy a contraption is dumb.
Appreciate 0