Thread: Quit smoking
View Single Post
      06-20-2017, 05:50 PM   #27
M4YHEM
hokage
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

I've been a avid vaper for about 6years now and it has really helped me cut off cigarettes completely. I've done test on my body every year since then to see the damage vaping has done to my body and have seen nothing but improvements.

many people aren't addicted to nicotine or cigarettes itself. its mostly the motion and the things you would do while you smoke. most people tend to use the as their thinking time and their time to relax and process things within their minds.

i would give vaping a chance go to your local vape shop and see what they can do for you. you may spend some extra cash but will pay off in the end. i continue to vape myself because i choose to. if i wanted to stop completely it wouldn't be a problem as I've read most people have done in here.

if you get a good device and a good tank to vape your juice in you should only need about 3MG of nicotine (within the entire bottle)

if you smoke a lot this is what i recommend.

- 3mg -5-6 cigarettes a day.
-6mg a pack a day.
-12mg more then a pack a day.

remember everyones body reacts differently to nicotine so start off low and work your way up if needed.

they biggest thing within this is you yourself if you want to quit you will and with the rite motivation should be a breeze.

i was never a fan of cold turkey because of the level of stress and anxiety it would give me but again different for everyone.

if anyone needs any help or wants to learn anything i will be more then happy to help you. shoot me a PM and we can definitely talk and help you through everything and get you off the smokes!
Appreciate 0