No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchntmarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest View Post
Thanks! THis is helpful, i'm noticing the same things happening on my iOS9 simulator. What a pain

Just a warning, I'm not finding any easy fixes quite yet, so this may be an issue for a few weeks
so i had ios8 whatever and the latest bimmerpost app, then upgraded to io9 and i was using the app and it worked fine. im using the ios default keyboard. then all of a sudden when posting, the keyboard covers the posting area and i could not get it to go away to hit the submit button. also, key board renders in a funny shape - upside down pyramid shape, with keys at the bottom missing. want me to try and post some pics? I uninstalled app then reinstalled and had same problems.
Thanks. But no need to post pics. We are working on the bug now actually.

There are a few temporary work arounds which aren't great but will get you by until the next version is released which include rotating the phone 90 degrees and then back or closing the text input area and re opening it. It's flaky when these tricks work but until we can finish cracking the changes that were made to the keyboard for iOS9.

right now m expecting about a 1 week eta for the next version of the app which will support ios 9 keyboard