SAM135iAM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
Aston Martian? The first automotive marque from Mars? LOL

Awesome car, man. I was a sophomore in High School when I first really noticed the Porsche Cayman. I was absolutely obsessed with that car for years, I test drove it probably 5 times with my father. When the 2009 refresh was released with the PDK, I dragged my poor father to Beverly Hills Porsche to drive one since they were the first to get them. The salesman was an instructor at Porsche's Colorado driving school, and he scared the living sh*t out of me drifting around their underground storage garage. I always hoped my Dad would want to buy a Cayman for himself after all these test drives, but it wasn't his cup of tea- he was a devoted Jaguar and Aston Martin fan. He was a great sport for taking me to the dealer to look at them though!

Now that I could finally afford a 987.1, my tastes have changed a little bit and I don't think I ever would. Some really fond memories of drooling and dreaming over that machine though... enjoy it in good health!
ROFL! I use Mozilla and let it auto correct for me when I miss spelled Martin the first time. I guess it thought I was talking about aliens and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcman View Post
At least it's not a Saturn