View Single Post
      04-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #56
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

This reminds me of a time when I was with a friend at an outdoor mall when an asshat decided to park like that BMW, i.e. angled across the parking stripe. Only problem was my friend's car was parked right next to it. We saw the guy go into the same place we ate at, so we go in and ask the guy nicely to move his car. He comes out to move the car but acts all pissy and whatnot so I ask him WTF is your problem? This pisses him off and he walks back in wihtout moving his car. So, now my friend has no choice but to try to maneuver out of the space that is 1/4 blocked by this guy's shitty parking.

Of course, my friend accidentally hits the car when he's angling back and forth carefully trying to back out. The dude comes out and we think he's going to raise some hell. Instead, he doesn't even realize we hit his car! He repositions his car, doesn't say one word to us, doesn't even look at us, and goes back in the restaurant without seeing the big ass dent my friend put into his passenger side quarter panel. We just drive away laughing our asses off.
Appreciate 0