07-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #37
///carbon
tuned
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by flpnout View Post
I wanted the Eisenmann Quad too, just worried about how they cut the bumper and if it will look right. I can't seem to find a shop here that have done it before and can show their work. I think I will keep waiting until I find a shop that I can trust in have proof of their work.

I thought the 313 were too dark and I wanted lighter silver that stands out more. Having forged looks good with the right design. Please keep posting pics as you mod yours up. Also if you could kindly take pictures of the underneath of the quad pipes of the eisenmann once you have it installed so I have an idea.
well,

there are no nicer stock wheels than the style 313. i thought about buying them until i order the new wheels.

especially on an AW car the darker wheels look better. with the stock paint of the m sportspackage diffuser they fit perfectly. it comes in a dark grey to black colour which matches the style 313.

it should not be a big deal cutting the bumper. every bodyshop can probably do that. Eisenmann is worth it! belive me.

by the way: i love your interior.

Z-Performance///M4: https://www.facebook.com/ZPerformanceM4
Appreciate 0