View Single Post
      03-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
Cupholders
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E89

Atacama Yellow Z4 from Singapore! :)

Hey all! Kinda my first time writing a mod diary.. Hopefully it'll turn out interesting enough for you forummers to read! My apologies if the photos ain't that awesome. Most of em are taken using my iPhone haha.

Started out with my first bimmer: A Z4 E85 2.5I

Simple mods done to it

That sums about it for the past.

21/1/12 marks the first day for the Z4. Finally got my hands on the Z4 2.8I N20 Twin scroll turbo just before Chinese New Year.
Unfortunately it's only a four banger. It didn't sound as raw or raspy as compared to the inline 6 of an E85.. However, the drive is so much more exhilarating!
Wah pissh :whipper:

At PML:

First thing i did was to sprint booster my way down to Johnsons to blacken out the kidney grills, fins and side mirrors. Had a Black and Yellow concept going on.

Before:

After, well kinda.. :

Rushed down to RayS to collect my awaited 'M3 Competition Rims'. Made my TFT Racing. Weighing an average of 10-11kilos per rim. Guess it could be counted as lightweight rims? Nyeh..
Went for the Staggered setup, 19" with 235 265 with CSC5 tyres. MMMM

Raymond, it was really nice of you to wait for me even though you had a Reunion Dinner to attend to.. I'm bad.. Bad ass perhaps?

GoodBye You

Back home safe and sound (OH, got my stubby antenna too!)

Did a quick errand:

I love quads on a car. Makes it look..so much more aggressive. You don't say?
Got my custom quads done at NFK RaceTech. Probably ordering a 3D Design Diffuser to cover the cutout..

What it looked like before:

What i think it looks like now:

What it actually looks like......

Have always loved the option of having an M Aerodynamic kit on a bimmer.
It has that sexy curve which flows all the way down to the end. Gives me goosebumps everytime i look at one driving pass me. MMM. SO...i knew i had to order one to get rid of the boring stock bumperr.

It came after a long good month. There was a delay in shipping as it was Chinese New Year!

I must say.. It's worth the wait!

What to do with this? Hmmmmm

FINALLY, after running in the car, popped by 2277 to get my BPK!
Beast Power-Tuning Kit! It supposedly tunes the tiny 2l engine to a whopping 300hp 450nm. No way i'd believe that until i DYNO!

Contented mechanic:

On the Dyno:

Calvin(2277) keeps an eye on the DYNO-man making sure everything goes right!

The moment of truth:

DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!

Solid!! Lovin the results!!

Few touch-ups done to the front and rear bumper

That's all for now! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this super duper long post guys!

CHEERS!!!

Last edited by Cupholders; 03-12-2012 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0