United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
For the second time in two days some jackass blew through a stop sign right in front of us. Yesterday it was very close. He almost broadsided Wifey's door. If she hadn't seen him coming and yelled for me to stop, we would have been right in front of him. As it was, we stopped in time so he missed us by a few feet. He never even glanced at me or seem to realize he just missed us. Some punk ass ~19y.o. kid in a red Hyundai.

Tonight as we were heading home and about to turn left off a main street into a side street, another jackass came out from the side street onto the main street without slowing a bit. Just blew through the stop sign like it wasn't there. Again, this was right in front of us, although not nearly as close as yesterday.

I'm not up on the latest stupid-teen-tricks (for instance, I never heard of Logan Paul until yesterday, but apparently he's some major star with teens). Is there some new fad going around where teens just run stop signs for fun? Or did I just happen to hit the Idiot lottery and have seen more than my fair share the past two days? Maybe there's a new hole in the bozone layer?
If your HOA or neighborhood has facebook page, address that issue there. Especially if it's teenagers, they might not care, but the parents will. Its worked for me (though my last complaint was about an adult driving crazy fast down my street).
Appreciate 0