View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannisa View Post
BMW usually makes new entries/versions twice a year, November and March. The M paket will be on the cars on March and the first uncamouflaged fotos will be on around Dec/Jan. It is supposed to have the upgraded 40sdrive setting consisting of remap, oil cooler and bigger fun (eehh... fan) producing 326ps and 450Nm, a different setting in the M adaptive suspension, new rims (bliah) and different front and rear bumpers, the latter with difuser, plus a new interior color reminding fox red (the one like pissed sand, tasteful imo). No info yet about brakes/calipers and quad exhaust which is rather unlikely.
I hope the engine upgrade and the remap on the suspension will be available for retrofit at that time. I will get them that same day.
Plus we will be waiting later a kit for upgrading the standard stereo system. In the basket too.
Add and a quad exhaust (I just wait to see real installed systems by eisenmann and hartge to decide and not the demos that we have all seen around)
MINUS 6.000 Euros and you 've got yourself a deal.
Can't wait......
Looking forward to this package as well.. so much so that I'm delaying ordering my 35i until it's release. Any thoughts as to the cost of the M package?
Appreciate 0