United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi Sedan; BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335Xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teagueAMX View Post
So why don't you show the Dinan Stage I, instead of messing with published Dinan's numbers?

BTW, I trust Dinan's dyno numbers a lot more than all those mom and pop shops that use a house fan for air flow. And I suppose "how many cars in the 11's" is relevant. Is Dinan's tune excluded from running nitrous?
I had Stage 1 on my first revision. The thing is, it doesn't compare with other tunes making higher boost. I believe Stage 1 was less than 12psi.

I don't think that running 13 psi will get you in the 11's. A very modified stage 2 car, maybe, but I haven't seen any information online that confirms this. On the Nitrous, I did state is compatible but not integrated with the tune. Some other tunes control when to spray and activate the nitrous.

I collected information from the boards. People are dynoing their cars in a dynojet, regardless of their tunes, and posting results, that's what i'm posting. This is collected information from other with different tunes. I'm pretty sure if Dinan, where to dyno other tunes with higher boost, they will show even higher gains. At the end of the day, is how much boost you run that determines how much power you're putting down.
Appreciate 0