Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
People with kids easily forget the "unofficial" flexible benefits they sometimes receive - take kids to work when sitter not available once in a while, leave early more often, sometimes get preference to take vacations when kids are off from school, extra help from sympathetic co-workers when something comes up, etc. It is what it is - just gotta deal with it and try not to get aggravated. It isn't going away.
This applies to everything in life. I agree, a lot of small things in life are an annoyance, much like being mistaken for a woman because of a unisex name . those who are on the other side of the fence have a decision to make. Ignore it and keep quiet as to not look like a debbie downer or openly discuss your views be labeled an asshole. I think we all participate in both on occasion. You are exactly right "just deal with it and try not to get aggravated."
I hear you. My wife's name is Frances and she gets annoyed when people spell it Francis, which pretty much everyone does.
My ex used to spell her name out for pizza delivery. Made me laugh every time. You know you'll get the same pizza even if you say your name is Hairy Balls, right?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
RickFLM410981.00