09-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

SoCal Track Day! Big Willow- BMW Xtreme 10/13

SoCal Track Day! Big Willow- BMW Xtreme 10/13

ExtremeSpeedTrackEvents will be at Big Willow on October 13th, and they said they will be hosting another BMW Xtreme event!

With Trophies and prices for us BMW drivers hehe . Those who aren't BMW drivers...well of course they're welcome to come...but sorry you cannot participate in our competition :P.
Let's take over the track!

They will also have prizes like they did last time (a raffle). About ~$500 or so was given out last time. Not sure exactly what they will be giving out, but if I find out, I'll post it up

Here is their flyer for the event:

Driver's meeting is at 8:15, don't be late!

Register here:

https://www.extremespeedtrackevents....t-registration

Price is only $110 Free with timing, with discount code "BMW13"
There's also free lunch and free beginner's instruction (for everyone, not just BMW drivers)

The last event was a blast; out of the 70 or so cars that showed up, more than half were BMWs, and more than half of those M3s!

I'll do what I can to help answer questions, but PLEASE email them if you have a specific question. I'm not able to answer specific questions. I've just simply go a the track 2-3 times a month so I know a thing or two..but anything specific please address them directly:

Mark@extremespeedtrackevents.com or go on their website.

Here are some pics from previous events:

The fastest E92 M3 in SoCal, R's Tuning's M3 driven by wwjd15:

Yes most pics are of course of my car. If you have your own pics, you should post them up :P
Appreciate 0