AltecBX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi Sedan; BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335Xi  [0.00]
Arrow N54 Tune Comparison Chart (Detailed)

UPDATED!

So here it is guys and girls... This is a comparison chart to compare the popular tunes out for the n54 engine. For those of you that are ready to buy a tune for your vehicle (BMW 135, 335, 535, X635i, Z435i), this comparison chart will help you narrow down to the tune of your choice. The chart is in .PDF format so you can go to links associated with the text. This chart goes in detail and defines all the properties of these tunes. On the second page, you will find a breakdown on the features that the JB3 2.0 and PROcede v4 have. Both camps have contributed to this chart as well as reviewed it for accuracy.

I'll be collecting new data as time goes by and tuners come up with more features and improvements to implement to their respective tunes. The chart will be updated accordingly. That said the features listed in the chart are what is currently available in the market.

Disclaimer:
Anything aftermarket can void your warranty. Read your new vehicle warranty carefully before deciding to start upgrading your vehicle.
You are protected under the Magnusson Moss Warranty act which states that a dealer must prove that a specific modification is causing an issue before refusing warranty service. This means that they cannot outright void the warranty because you have an aftermarket mod but must prove that for instance a blow off valve is causing engine problems.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf N54 Tune Comparison(2).pdf (392.6 KB, 1927 views)
Appreciate 0