Rep
Drives: Z4 35is

Garage List
2012 Z4 35is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris1 View Post
While I get your point, try ponying up $4/gal of premium like we do in Calif before passing too harsh a judgement on those who live in places other than the deep south!
Fair enough. But it is also like moving in next to a farm and complaining that it stinks. You had a lot of choices to choose from!

But I would think driving for 2 hours to go twenty miles is a bigger problem on your gas mileage than the car.
Who is complaining?

Like most of us here, I like to get the most out of cars. To me, mileage is just another performance goal. Something fun to monitor. My wife averages 23 in our GS350 so it's fun to beat her in my hi powered sports car. I wish the Z was as reliable but I'll be dammed if I'm going to do my 90 miles per day in a Prius.

Yes, I'll play with the tune for economy but also also work on the Turbo lag and a little more peek power. In time, for now I'm still researching. I spent too much time on the ZF tuning so I need to back off for a while.

But back to the OP, I like the color. I almost bought something similar but it was not to be.
Appreciate 0