03-17-2024, 10:24 PM   #17
maxbaybe
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.5is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by B21 View Post
KennyP did a good write up there..the brakes are a bit of an issue on a tweaked 35i..maybe check to see if they have been upgraded....the other thing is to type the VIN into a vin decoder such as https://www.mdecoder.com/ and see what they came with..
Exactly, his response was everything I needed and plus yours will help a lot. This Z4 will technically be my first ever car purchase and I couldn’t have thanked y’all enough for helping me out with this. I have always been a huge BMW lover ever since my dads e30 325i in the early 2000’s, just everything about him driving fast and shifting through those gears was always a memory that has stuck with me till this day. The fact that really soon I’ll have made my first car purchase and it’s a BMW Z4 is everything I could ask for, bringing the kid in me again. I hope I’m not being too soppy but I’ve always thought this day would never come and here I am about to pull the trigger. So really, every comment and message I get has been greatly appreciated, it all just gets me excited all over again.
Appreciate 0