Thread: Noobs
View Single Post
      10-31-2016, 10:40 AM   #470
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

New to the BMW Z4, definitely not new to BMW or Bimmerpost. Just traded in my 2012 135i M Sport DCT for this gorgeous new beauty:

Never liked the Z4 M Coupe (buddy of mine had one), but for some reason I always had a secret crush on the Z4 roadster. Was searching for a replacement for my 1er for about a month and I just couldn't find anything to replace it that I really thought was worth it. Then I saw this brand new 2016 Z4 SDrive35i at the dealer while test driving a M235i they had. It has the 677 Audio option (subwoofer going in next week sometime), M Sport package, Comfort Access, Navigation, and Heated Seats. It was a hail sale special with a ridiculously low lease payment (not dumb enough to buy a hail car). I just couldn't pass it up. It's 99% repaired and looks gorgeous. Though I wish it were a 35is, as my previous 1er was a M Sport with PPK1, I don't feel like I am losing much with an M Sport 35i model Z4 such as this with all the options. Thus far it's been interesting going from a N55 to a N54. Looking forward to taking in the knowledge here and, hopefully, offer some of my own.
Appreciate 0