View Single Post
      11-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Lewis@MWDesign
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW Z4 3.5i 6spd

MWDesign | Eibach e89 Prokit Spring Kit Available for 3.0 and 3.5

We are pleased to announce that the Eiback Pro Kit spring kit for both the 3.0 and 3.5 versions.

3.0i version - 1.2" F 1.0" R drop
3.5i version - 0.8" F 0.4" R drop
**based on standard non-M suspension setup

MSRP: $389 USD / INTRODUCTORY PRICING $289 USD + SHIPPING (IN STOCK BUT LIMITED QUANTITIES)

**WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE

We took delivery of the first set of these and will be putting these on in 2-3 weeks when the 20" Modulare wheels and tires come in as well.

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. Itīs our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicleīs performance and appearance.

Pro-Kit lowers your carīs center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.

Appreciate 0