06-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #14
T89
Lieutenant Colonel
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i & Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Marien View Post
T89; I really like them now. I knew what I was getting when I ordered the car, but wasn't 100% keen on them truth be told. They've now grown on me and I like them a lot - haven't seen any 276's in my area yet, so I'm feeling special, for now.

Thanks
Dave
Yeah I know what you mean. I have 276's in 17" as my winter set up. The wheel design on its own is nice and I really like it. But in 17" they are ridiculously small. Get's lost in those wheel arches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisNL View Post
Well, been Alfa crazy, Porsche crazy, drove Lexus, Jag,...
Time for a Beemer this time.
Hopefully you'll be Bmw crazy (and it's Bimmer btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonskim View Post
Hi people

My name is Yoon.
I just joined this forum a few minutes ago....
Found this forum randomly through searching on Google.
I've been in the VAG scene for all my driving life and still own a modified Audi A3 2.0T with APR Stg 2+ and BUNCH more.

Been in NY, USA for 10 years but just recently moved to Amsterdam and bought the new Z4 a few days ago. I'm still waiting for the dealer to prep, register the vehicle for me. Hopefully I will get the car sometime next week since they told me it will most likely take about 5 business days for the plates and such...

My A3 is still in NY but I'm trying to find a way to bring it over here...
Only picture I have of the Z4 is an iPhone picture I took at the dealership in Amsterdam.

Oh and btw, this is actually my very first bimmer

I will take some quality pictures when I pick up the car next week and post a formal introduction and show off some of my previous VAG cars too

This will have to do for now though...

Hope to learn a lot from this board since i'm a noob to the bimmer world
Welcome. Those 313's look great with Black.

T
Appreciate 0