KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer$Dude View Post
Thank you B21.

On the coding side I have enabled a few features using BimmerCode.

Auto lock the door locks at 10kph
Turn off the passenger seat seatbelt chime (a bag of groceries would set it off)
Enabled ease of access when opening the door
Lower/raise the roof when moving up to 15kph

I haven’t been able to lower/raise the roof using the key fob but it’s possible my Z doesn’t have that feature.
Roof from fob came with comfort access option. So if your car unlocks/ locks with the touch of the door handle and starts with no key in the slot, then it also should have roof from fob. If not then it doesnt...
Also can tell from the fob...if fob has replaceable cr2032 tablet battery, then it has comfort access. If it doesnt have that then fob has integral rechargeable battery and no comfort access. It charges in the keyslot.

On the coding side i recommend also adding digital speed display in the little screen between the gauges. Quite useful.
And if you have idrive then remove/raise dvd playback speed limit. Then you can have dvd-s playing while driving around.