View Single Post
      01-18-2015, 08:36 PM   #9
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamxkris View Post
The car came with the original warranty. 4yr 50k... I guess my question is do I even have a case being that it's been months since the purchase? Also do you guys think the car was hit? Does it help that I called bmw na asking about the CPO situation and the fact they lied about not being able to CPO it? Would they have a record of me calling in for that and would that hold any weight in trying to prove I was taken advantage of?
I guess I'm not understanding why you keep bringing up the CPO warranty as it will not cover accident/cosmetic damage. Nor will the orginal 4/50k one.

I'm no lawyer, but it sounds like you are going to have a case of they said you said. If your suspicions are correct that they lied to you (and it looks like you have good reason for them), they certainly are not going to come clean now. This is why you need to hire a good lawyer that deals with this kind of civil and maybe criminal issue. They can investigate it and see if they can do anything for you and which laws may have been broken.
Appreciate 0