Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: the Wind

Garage List
2014 BMW 335 Xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exterminador View Post
First of all, its totally acceptable to compare the miata to the Z4 (because they are roadsters!!!)

Second, this particular Z4 only makes 184HP (this is at the crank Einstein, not WHP)! Which I believe everyone (even you) would agree that is pretty weak. You are obviously talking about US models that have more power than this European version.

Third, your comparison of Buicks, Mustangs and whatever else makes no sense at all and has no relation in any manner with what I am saying. I won't bother explaining again.

For future reference you should have a better grasp of what is being discussed in said threads so you might be able to write a more intelligent response.

1. read over my last response to #1

2. as i said depends what you are comparing it to, if u compare to all euro models 184 hp is not too bad AND i never said anything about WHP and CRANK

3. i see u r not too car savy to understand and u seem like one of those who bought an m3 because his neighbor had one.

in this type of discussion u address what i wrote not what 100 other people wrote.

with ur "clear" understnading i wouldnt be surprised if u were just a troll...judging by ur other posts ur iq ties with a shoe lace so i'm done wasting my time.

Appreciate 0