Thread: Rolex
View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 08:55 AM   #1687
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

As a reminder, Watches and Wonders in Geneva is April 9-15 (13-15 for public viewing) this year.

I'm paying attention, as I'm very interested to see if The Crown will come out with a white-faced Explorer.

After I was Grounded last July, I told my AD that if and when I got my FAA Medical back, I was going to order a 40mm Explorer from her (and have a black perforated strap w/ red stitching made for it-- I've seen one and it's *stunning*). It would be my "I survived something that should have killed me" watch.

I just got the results from my final medical testing back and both of my cardiologists (electrophysiologist and interventional) think that there's no reason for me to not fly again. I'll submit my package to the FAA in about ten days and then have to wait six months for the FAA to make a decision.

I told my AD to expect to see me in October to pick up my Explorer. However, if a white-face Explorer comes out, that'll change my request as I already have a black faced Sub and Air King.

R.
Attached Images

Last edited by flybigjet; 04-04-2024 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 2