12-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #104
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa34 View Post
here's my thought...this car looks better than your car, and has more power from the factory than your car. Although I do think there should be even more power for the price their going to ask, but at the same time, I would never buy your version for the price it is. Plus, last time I checked, they are not putting a gun to anyones head to buy the car. Don't hate because you spent your money on a lesser version. Classic.
...it's a FRONT and REAR FACIA CHANGE. So, here's the way I see it. After reading all your posts (to which I already responded) and your post where you're rambling about a christmas present or something....... You totally overreacted and exaggerated your response to a front and rear facia change. A front and rear facia change. Pullleeease. Can you lay it on any thicker? Your responses are all worlds different than everyone elses....and for the life of me, I simply cannot figure out why you would exaggerate like that.

Anyone can add the additional power (via a flash) at what is going to be 1/10 th the cost of whatever BMW will charge for this package ...and you know that too, so I'm just not getting you. Sorry.

Car mfgs. are constantly making incremental changes to models or replacing old models with new ones. It's a fact of life. We all understand this happens. Sooner or later all models get updated or replaced (like your 2003 M3, for example). So according to you, what...we should all be upset or will soon be upset about our car, because it is not the most recent itteration?? Again, I'm just not getting the point of all the exaggeration.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 08-06-2010 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0