View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #71
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

1. I get it, it pisses me off when I see 8 year olds with iPhones when I didn't get a phone until I was 13. Same concept. I get why some of you are mad.
2. Calm down, everyone. Haha
3. The "not tooooo douchey" thing was a joke, but I forget you guys have a sense of humor much different from mine.
4. If your father offered you a nice car at your graduation, would you have said no?
5. Some of you guys crack me up.
6. I truly wanted to tell you guys what I thought about the power in the 30i, I wasn't trying to bitch and moan about anything.
7. If I needed a car to get girls, I'd honestly just give up on life. Haha
8. If you're mad at me, I'm so sorry I didn't ask for a shitty car and to get kicked out of the house into a shitty apartment.
9. Screw the "American dream". I hate to say it, but the traditional values are dead. Have you SEEN my generation? Take a good look at us.
10. You mad?

Oh, and thank you to the serious replies, you guys have actually been really helpful. And to everyone who is acting personally affronted, keep commenting. They say laughter adds a day to your lifespan. At the rate you guys are going, I'll be immortal!

And someone should send me a link to that clublexus thread, I'd love to read those comments as well!

Last edited by keepittrill; 04-22-2013 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0