View Single Post
      03-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
MTHuynh23
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Z4 35i Atacama Yellow

Thumbs up Evolution Racewerks N54 Carbonfiber Engine Cover

The FedEx lady came to my doorsteps today to drop off my ER N54 Carbonfiber Engine cover today. I AM SPEECHLESS!!!! This cover totally changed the look of my engine bay. I had custom vinyl decals cut out and ordered BMW emblems to complete the oemish look to the cover. The install was quite easy. Remove the old engine cover which took about a minute. Removed the pads inside the old engine cover and add it to the new cover which took another 2 minutes. All in all it was about a 4-5 minute job. The fitment was a 10 out of 10 with no flaws. The quality of the ER Carbonfiber Engine Cover alone is a 10 out of 10. Expect nothing less than perfect when ordering from Evolution Racewerks

List price is $249.00 which is pretty good for a quality cover like this.

http://www.evolutionracewerks.com/node/51

Ease of Installation (1 Easy, 5 Hard) 1

Key Features:

Real Grade A Carbon Fiber (1x1 Weave)
Easy installation for novices. Only basic hand tools needed.
Available in gloss clear coat or flat (matte) clear coat.
Compression type mold - Produces smooth inner surface and best fitment.
Guaranteed fitment!
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Something as simple as a carbon fiber engine cover will transform the look of your plain engine bay. Our carbon fiber engine cover is constructed from real Grade A carbon fiber weave. Using a special compression type plug mold, we are able to have a smooth clean finish on the inside of the engine cover. The compression type plug mold also helps ensure that each and every single carbon fiber engine cover comes out with a perfect fit. We even GUARANTEE fitment or we send you a new one!

Fits all N54 Engines (135i,335i,535i,X6 xDrive35i, Z4 sDrive35i)

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Appreciate 0